Skip to content
Bucks County Construction Accident Attorney

Construction Accident Attorney Located in Holland, PA

Construction is everpresent throughout Pennsylvania, whether it is on roads, for commercial purposes, or in residential neighborhoods. These construction sites are often filled with a wide variety of hazards that can result in significant harm. Many of the people that get injured on construction sites are workers, but pedestrians and other members of the public can be hurt as well. If you have been injured on a construction site, it is important to consider your legal options. Regardless of whether you were a construction worker or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to compensation. If you need an experienced attorney to help you recover the compensation you deserve, contact the Law Office of Neal E. Newman today to schedule a free initial consultation.

Types of Construction Site Accidents

A construction site can be a dangerous workplace. With some construction workers elevated high above the ground and others working below heavy items, it is important for everyone to take the necessary steps to be safe. Construction accidents encompass a wide range of incidents, including:

  • Roof-related falls and accidents
  • Crane and scaffolding accidents
  • Electrical accidents
  • Run-over by operating equipment
  • Lifting equipment failure
  • Falls from ladders
  • Electric shock
  • Trench collapses
  • Fires and explosions
  • Hit by highway vehicle
  • Compressed gases accidents
  • Welding accidents
  • Slip, trip, and fall on debris, materials, or other substance

What should I do if I have been injured on a construction site?

If you have been injured working at a construction site, you may be covered under your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance. It is important that you seek medical attention and tell your supervisor and employer. Workers’ Compensation will cover your medical bills and some of your lost wages after an accident, regardless of fault. If your injuries were caused by the negligence of a third party, including but not limited to the supplier of safety equipment or tools, you may need to file a personal injury case. Like other personal injury matters, you will have to prove that another party’s negligence caused you harm. It is important to note, if you have collected from Worker’s Compensation and file a lawsuit against a third party, you may be obligated to pay back your employer’s insurance for the benefits you received. In some cases, the insurance will put a lien on your personal injury award.

Recovering Compensation

If you decide to take legal action against the negligent party, you may be entitled to significant compensation for the harm caused by another. If your case is successful, you may be able to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, lost future wages, emotional distress, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and more.

Contact a Pennsylvania Accident Attorney

If you have been seriously injured in a Pennsylvania construction site accident, it is important to speak with an experienced attorney who can assess your situation and help you navigate the road ahead. Mr. Newman’s office is committed to representing your interests after an accident caused by the negligence of another party. If you need quality legal help from an experienced attorney, contact the Law Office of Neal E. Newman today to schedule a free initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Blog Posts

What is Considered Burglary in Pennsylvania?

Often times, the criminal action of burglary is associated with theft or robbery. However, these are all different crimes, classified by how they are committed. Unlike the other two crimes, burglary does not necessarily have to involve the taking of property. Instead, the state of Pennsylvania defines burglary as unlawfully…

Read More
Can I Challenge the Results of a Breathalyzer Test in Pennsylvania?

Millions of arrests are made each year in the United States for driving under the influence (DUI). In the state of Pennsylvania, a driver can be charged with a DUI if their blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is 0.08% or greater. A person’s BAC can be determined with a breathalyzer test.…

Read More